Friday, March 20, 2009

MixMix Feeling

hmm....
i'm so so SLEEPY and TIRED now..
but cannot sleep ,
still got lots of pages and coding waiting for me~
OMG! i just remembered ,i havent do my documentation....(SHIT!)

very FULL now...
didnt eat much for lunch ,
maybe bacoz of assignments ~
i dun feel like eating anything...
drink water also feel disgusting..
i dun want to fill so much water in my stomach
(hehe~ can diet..not bad not bad)

very MOODY now..
ky mentioned bout nikki yesterday
i thought nikki's case already wiped off from my mind,
but since yesterday ,i was thinking of it ...
who to be blame?!
YOU LA ...KwaiFei!
who ask you to be so childish..

very NERVOUS now,
my assignment still hanging up side down~~
completed 20% ONLY.
but dun dare to go and kacau maomao....
so ~haih...

spent too much time here~~
k la , continue my work ~

5 comments:

wk2u said...

+u+u
coding problem?
post up your question lar...
maybe someone can help u..
.haha

Fei Zi said...

that someone is you ah ~~~
hahaha
if its you , i straight away post in your glog looooo..
kekeke

wk2u said...

haha...who know o...
maybe ah ya, maybe kl
or maybe kenji, ah fey?
haha
post at ur own blog ar

ahYa said...

ask me? sure die de la...haha~
the someone sure is wk liao lo~
programming king ^^

Fei Zi said...

LOLz..
wk still stick to the title of "programming king"