Wednesday, March 25, 2009

after assignment ^^

phew~
running up and down,
down and up just to print + bind + burn CD

special thank to GUNARAJ (**THANK YOU !**)
thanks for queuing in a hot and bad air ventilation place for me, 
and wait for me patiently while I'm printing all my stuffs
(dun worry,I'll make cookies one day to treat you back)

special thank to BUNTARAN(**THANK YOU !**)
thanks for helping me burn my Cds

special thanks to CUMBA(**THANK YOU !**)
thanks for borrowing laptop for me..

muahahahahahah !!!!
finally finished all my assignments...
finally can relax myself,
went to full body massage with J
is RM50 per person too expensive?
why everybody open their mouth big big when i said "RM50 !"??
dun care la...
i enjoyed it^^

we sacrificed our dinner just to go massage..
"ppl  dun eat during assignment becoz of stress,
 we dun eat after assignment becoz of massage"
cannot stop laughing when J says this..

oh ya !
SPECIAL SPECIAL THANKS TO J
(haha..sorry la ~ pull u to expensive massage,
 next time ill find somewhere cheaper~)

No comments: