Saturday, March 14, 2009

21

today , shyi asked me to plan for Xxxx's 21 bday
the 1st thing came out in my mind was 
" WTF ! its now in MARCH?!"
my bday is 3 months later...(so fast~.~")

i'm getting my "key" this year ?!
what can i do to get away from the "key" ?
@.@

lots of thing flashed in my mind...
my memorable childhood ,
my naive primary sch life,
my happiest time with secondary sch friends..
my crazy college buddies..
and my beloved family~

someone just made me angry and made me think of my gandma ><
i'm wondering when he will change his playful attitude?!
until the day he lose his precious thing?!
haihzzz #_#

hmmm..
angry(becoz of him) +sleepy(becoz of him too) + worried(my 21 coming T_T)
the end..
lets go to bed and think how to plan Xxxx's bday surprise

5 comments:

ahYa said...

hihi...
still dun noe u got add my blog in ur list tim^^
haha...thx ya...
and hor...
the another no nid to add la...
i din write at there de

Fei Zi said...

the one in chinese one?
nvm la...can read your previous blog mah...
want to know you more mah ~

Anonymous said...

hai mom~
miss u o^^
(*^__^*)

ahYa said...

no la...
tat one is last time i write in wk's forum de...
then scare he will close the forum, so as a backup only...
anyway...thx ya...

Fei Zi said...

ahya:
you suddenly so" hak hei" with me...
dun used to it ~ as if we dunno each other ><
btw, WK's forum still on?
long timr never view his forum d

Dolphine girl girl ~
MiSs YoU ToO <3
how are you??