Monday, June 21, 2010

SiewSeen's love bento

2/06/2010
woke up at around 10am...
i saw a packet of Nasi Lemak on the dining table >.<
Dear SiewSeen dapau Nasi Lemak for me while she on the way to Vista from Cheras...
how sweet is that ~~
i dun need to worry bout breakfast loooo....
muahaha...
ahThan reminded me not to mix all the sambal in because it's really spicy...
but i still have wrap wantan while eating although i only added some >.< 
ahThan and SiewSeen suffered from stomachache and diarrhea after that...
so pitiful ~

love it SS ! thank you ~~hahaha
*next time, i want something that you cook yourself*

2 comments:

Siew Seen said...

lol..long time ago, Hui Sze asked me to read this article. I read afterward but didn't reply.
It's glad to hear that u were so happy after receiving my "love bento". Hope we can hv some nice food again next time. Miss u all in vista and our vista life! ^^

Fei Zi said...

yea, i miss it too