Sunday, July 4, 2010

a letter for my best friend

let's begin with a great news!
SHE'S 22 THIS YEAR AND ITS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

----------------------------
-they having the same hairstyle !-
-FYI, its the 4th year they stick to each other~damn long!-
-how Xhin tahan her??LoL-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR
i love you , and i always will....

To ShuYi,
Still remember how we knew each other?
errr...i forgot ald ~( dont scold me for being so forgetful)
you was not important when i first met you...
so i cant remember you...hehehehe..
but but but! i remembered in which year i know you...(geng lea?)
nyek nyek nyek ~~
12 years ! i already know you for 12 years?! 
if i give birth on the year we met , my child will be sitting UPSR test end of this year !

when recalling the memories in primary school,
"FIERCE AND BIG BULLY" will come into my mind..
you are such big bully and always bully me ! and everybody else.....

Still remember the first day in form 1?
u sat beside me when u came into the classroom..
i was thinking how to kick you away from that seat...
LOL...i think this is the 1st time i tell you this right?
and I'M VERY SURE u were thinking the same thing too that time....

Still remember how we exchange text book during class break?
haha, luckily you went into other class in Form ? ,or else i think i would have brain damage coz always think how to get rid of you ~
Still remember how we chase the public bus just to go tuition?
do you know that there are somebody cant believe that i know how to take public transport , i should one day bring them along when i'm in public transport...
Still remember how we mess up the E.T tuition classroom with KW and HY?
i wish the CCTV was not on that time~
Still remember how we skip tuition and lepak in The Store?
luckily never get caught before, but now damn regret never study properly and waste moeny in that arcade..
Still remember how we buat kecoh in McD every Wednesday?
tomato sauce is yours and chili sauce is mine...no need to rebut-rebut. playing in that playground was fun...luckily Charlene did not get stuck !
Still remember the teacher who suspect i copied your work? 
damn..my writing is still better than yours la...and how come she thinks i copied your work? not the other way round? i'm smarter than you lea!
Still remember how we "communicate" while in different class room? 
I'm amazed that we still gossip even when we are not in the same class...
Still remember how we became best friend from enemy?
do you know you were so annoying back in primary school!

Thanks for sharing those happy moments with me,
and listening to me during the bad time~

Thank for comforting me all the times when i feel insucure,
and distract my mind at that time..

Thanks for being such a great nanny back in secondary school,
and staying beside me even when i dont need you ..haha

Thank you for everything and i appreciate them alot...
Thank you for being my best friend..
I LOVE YOU..

----------------------------
hmm~
i had squeezed my brain for writing these...
how am i gonna write about Charlene next month with juice-less-brain ?

 

6 comments:

Shu Yi said...

This is not the 1st time you tell me that you want to kick me away from that seat... you so forgetful… blek… but that time I just thinking of “ haiz… no choice la… she is the only 1 that I know for that moment… so just WEI QU a bit la…” hahaha… joke only… but I am happy that I sit beside you… if not I also won’t have you as my best friend…
FEI, you are the 1 that went into another class la… not me… hmp… but after you went into another class we still get to exchange text book (among ourselves)… hehehe…
And we are buat kecoh in McD every Friday la… dun you remember that, we will go McD is because we need to wait for the POL class… but end up skip that class…
Tooooo many things to say… but the most important thing is that I glad to have you as my best friend
I LOVE YOU TOOOO…

Fei Zi said...

you were the one who changed class la~ i was in 2k4 and 3k4..

FRIDAY meh? but Charlene said its WED wor ~~~~

Shu Yi said...

FEI... u r the 1 tat changed class la... form 1 tat time we in 1k3... then u changed to 2k4... but i still remained in 2k3 and 3k3...

The McD is on friday la... coz friday we finished school at 12.30 then our POL class start at 2.30... tat's y we got time went to McD...
But when POL class changed to Wednesday, we seldom went to McD d... coz not enough time n if we go mostly we ll ponteng class...

Fei Zi said...

no la...we were in 1K4 ,you go and check your report card ~~

POL thingy , i really forget~ hahaha

Shu Yi said...

then i really need to go check my report card d... but i dun noe where i keep it d... -_-"

POL thg u sure forget la... coz u dun really go and attend the class oso... especially when the teacher change to the old man...

Fei Zi said...

u nyanyuk ! like tat also can forget .....

i got B for spm ok! what "dun-really-go and-attend"?!
i got listen de....really!!!