Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Casa Di Napoli@BandarBaruKlang

22/5/2010
Casa Di Napoli,
No 12 Jalan Tiara 2C/KU1, Bandar Baru Klang.
Family of Chew and WeiHong,WeiLuen, WaiKian

my uncle and aunt left their beloved children in M'sia and go pakto...
mummy suggested to have dinner with my cousins while they are dinner-less...
this is actually our family tradition, my uncle will also bring us makan when my perants go for vacation...

as usual , mummy called my cousin and inform them that we are going to have dinner in TuanYuan@BandarBaruKlang.
as usual, my cousins arrived earlier than us because we stay further from the restaurant...
as usual, my sister and daddy will hesitate where to eat although we already made our decision...
my cousins actually were sitting in the restaurant to wait for us, but my daddy changed the plan >.< 5 of us went into the restaurant and asked my cousins to leave immediately..
the workers in the restaurant were shocked and tried to pull us back in the restaurant ...imagine suddenly 8people stand up and walk away in a famous restaurant without ordering anything...
some of the customers were looking at us~~

we went to this Italiano Pizzeria few street away.
my 2nd visit to this place, the food was okay...but the service is superb...
the boss is friendly and helpful....

-minestrone soup-


-mushroom soup-









-highly recommended by the boss lamb shank-


-cabonara spaghetti-


-my beloved lasagna-
we ordered another 2 dishes because we were craving for more...


-fish n chips (promotion price RM9.90)-


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-WeiHong-


-FAT Jamie-


-KuiLu nWaiKian-


-WeiLuen-
--mummy-
-daddy-

try out when you come to Klang...its really worth to try once.....
its hard to get a parking lot if you come in the afternoon, but their set lunch is much cheaper as they serve exactly the same thing at night but with more expensive price....

No comments: