Sunday, April 4, 2010

it's good to have Astro

'subscribe or not to subscribe Astro'
this is a hot topic in my house for the past 6 years...
we have been arguing bout this matter for very long time ....

at last, my dad used his so-called power !
he insist to subscribe Astro and played some trick..
my mummy have to listen to him @.@

one day, my mummy called and says
'you can watch Astro this weekend when you come home'
wooohoooo!
as expected , someone is addicted to Astro~ no !no! not my sister...but my mom...
she dont even let us touch the remote control when she's watching cooking show...

but kami untung la ~
hehe...since Astro is here...every night we got special dishes >.<
but some are failed production..

today's special
-baby egg plant, my fav ..yumm yumm-
-发糕..hehe ..sudah jadi 年糕 (still taste like fatt gou)-

No comments: