Saturday, April 17, 2010

Date Night for two of us....

14.04.10 !
woooooooow! we manage to maintain the relationship for 100days >.<
feel surprise? i always thought it wont work out....

 he says my hair is smelly ~ i says his face is oily ~ 
 he says my body is sticky ~ i says his body is full of acnes ~ 
 he says my attitude is weird ! i says he's hot temper ! 
 he says i fart damn loud ! i says he fart damn smelly 
 i says he's fast and always left me behind..he says he's efficient! 
 he says i'm slow like a turtle...i says that's slow-and-steady! 
 i says he's bad..he says "as long as u like it"! 
 he says im cunning..i says "this is why u like me"! 
 i says he's a big bully..he says thats the joy being together! 
 he says i'm a childish..i says i'm happy-go-lucky! 
 i says he's too fussy, he says thats perfection! 
 he says im not feminine , i says im natural! 

ooppss....all bad things ~
but but but...i really cant think of any good thing from him ><
ok la ...ok la...
i cannot deny that he's really really a TLC♥ guy sometimes..

i wasnt especting anything from him initially..
but ahThan said he will plan everything on that day...(hmmm ~ oh ok...still doubt his ability)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
woke up at 11am >.< (as expected , he's still sleeping like a pig..and refuse to wake up..)
lepak-lepak until 1pm~ ( yesh ! woke up d....)
but ~ get ready to go to sch .......(  @_@|||| )
go back to hostel , get ready to go to Subang ...
hmmmm....he gave me few option for dinner ...(what happened to his "i'll-plan-everything" ?)
at last i chose not to go expensive restaurant ,as we are trying to save money for our vacation..
so we joined his family for dinner... ( quite happy ...ahThan's grandpa is cute and talkative )
called up Andrew and Hussain for yc afterthat.
reached home at 1am, and ZZzzZZzzZZzz...

LoL, thats how we "celebrate" the 100th-memorable-day.




-------------------------------------------------------------------

101th-day.
hmmm >.< as i mention in the previous post...
ahThan scolded me when i tried to wakes him up....
he said im very annoying and my hair irritates him >.< !!!
and he asked me to go myself !!!!
(celaka ! super-duper angry)
i packed all my stuff and wanna go back to my hostel straight.

before i leave, i talked to ahThan's grandpa for awhile...
hmm~he asked me to come home early after meeting my friend(errrrr.....takkan say no to him ~)
so i put all my stuff aside ( its dangerous to bring my lappy to the mall anyway )
i enjoyed my day with Lene, but i regretted for ignored him the whole day and got the intention to runaway ....
i shouldn't be angry ...becoz ahThan sure wake up without knowing what he had done in the morning...
waited until ahThan text-ed me, then only go back to his house ~

haaaaa! he really dunno anything !
and and he blamed me for abandoned him and enjoyed myself....
(ish !) luckily he feel sorry after knowing what happened...(hmp!)

>.< i have to fetch my sister and her friends home after their movie.
so ,ahThan and i went to sunway pyramid to watch Date Night(click)....
(Andrew recommended this show to us few times already,
 so we bought the ticket without knowing the story line..i thought it was a horror movie and ready to cover my face with hands)
oh ya ! the show is really nice...goooooo watch it...u will never regret!
ahThan laughed like mad person in the theater =.=" so do everyone else~

went to TGIF after that ~
i didnt order wrong thing this time ..eheheheheh
the bill was RM69.30 for :






-------------------------------------------------------------------







-we watched different show...so they show up when we are eating half way-

-sampat-sampat-

No comments: