Sunday, January 10, 2010

they are increasing !

OMG! OMG!
im scared to stand on the weighing machine now~
hong kong trip + 2 BBQ Party already makes me look like a baloon....

for past one week, i was busying with assignments ~
and u know.....
snacking for whole day non stop ...
and to reduce tension = eat eat = happy !

---Friday 08Jan2010---
went to Carls JR after submiting the 2 assignments.
it was my first visit...
ahThan suggested to makan there for few times ,
but i think RM15 for a burger is plain expensive~

but this time....HuiSze and ahThan also want to dine there~
i have no choice ....
but ..hmmm... what can i say ~
its worthy to spend so much to fill your stomach with Carls JR burger.
BIG size and tasty >.<
no regrets !the bill cost us RM60.65 for 3 burgers,a large fries ,one side dishes and bottomless drinks.


we sat down there for 3 hours ,chit chatting and  discussing other ppl backside...

----Saturday 09Jan2010---
woke up at 11.30am....the first thing i smelled is FOOD!
HuiSze started complaining hungry and keep on saying " Mui Choi Zeng Zhu Yok"..
i have to hear her "Mui Chi Zeng Zhu Yok" from 11.30 till 1.30 >.< ish !
went to Alison for our breakfast + lunch..
3 of us ate these =>


i enjoyed the meal ~ even though its not nice..

---Saturday 09Jan2010---
my mom woke me up and asked me whether want to go for dinner anot~
tot dun wanna go,becoz i had heavy lunch and sleep until my whole bodyache
but when my mom said "we going to eat sushi, u sure u dun wanna follow?"
T_T die die also wake up to eat ~
followed them to Sake Sushi in JJ.
we were seated beside a bunch of secondary youngster.(my sister's sch mate)
they talked so loud and laugh so hard until i got headache..
i wonder why they must talk like in pasar malam.
as if the person beside u cant hear u...and u need to shout until the whole restaurant also can hear what are u talking about...
S.I.E.N...ppl just woke up and got headache again becoz of this youngster..

requested to change our seating and i was too happy to see the sushi ~so the youngsters did not spoil my mood~

afterall...i enjoyed my dinner and im so fullllll now >.<

my weight T___T keep on increasing ~ i need to exercise more !

No comments: