Saturday, January 23, 2010

100th

here comes the 100th post !

finished all my assignments and finals.
hooorayyy!!!

Holiday Plan :
Plan 1 - watch all the downloaded drama and movie  (sudah outdated kut)
Plan 2 - enjoy my time lying on the couch and watch tv (havent do tat for so long d~~)
Plan 3 - teman mummy go shopping (to buy my stuffs)
Plan 4 - accompany(force) daddy to watch movies in cinema
Plan 5 - another 3 or 4 days for my FYP midpoint...
Plan 6 - escape from my house for a short vacation


initially , i got 2 weeks holiday,
but! APIIT changed our schedule and new sem start earlier >.<
have to squeeze my 2 weeks holiday plan into 1 week. celaka!
and i just found out...i left my hdd in hostel...all my drama is in there!!!
ish !

here's my actual holiday plan :
Plan 1 - stream youtube all the time
Plan 2 - watch tv until halfway n go out fetch my sis
Plan 3 - wake up help mummy to sweep n mop floor
Plan 4 - download movies ,because daddy only want to watch avatar 3D >.<
Plan 5 - no changes , but it already occupied half of my holiday
Plan 6 - stay at home see holiday-tv-show
___________________________________________________
anyone wanna date me?
im free!! very free!

No comments: