Thursday, September 10, 2009

i love my housemates

-huisze, dont kill me by posting your "cute cute" pic ha...-          -SiewSeen aka SS


quite a number of ppl asking " why do you rent the room to indian? not scared ar?"
hmmm....nope , not at all....but there's sometimes communication barrier would occur...we still used to start a topic in chinese 1st,then only translate the whole discussion in english~

but so far so good...
learned alot of things of them...bout cultural ,medical knowledge(they're nursing students), and also gossips ~(you know ~girls' talk)

there are 6person in this house , including me ...
and out of 6 , 4 are T.A.L.K.A.T.I.V.E
ppl outside the house would think that " wow...they having party again?!“

 
              -Praveena-                                                                -Malathi , the talkative queen-
 
  
-SS missing >.<- 

2 comments:

Serene Ho said...

after a year, only free to read ur blog.lol
I was always bz with my coursework or study. so sorry.
I was missing in the pic maybe coz i was studying or preparing smth in the kitchen. btw,my pic here really ugly.>.<

Fei Zi said...

ugly or not , i also like it..
haha