Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Adventurous Monday

hmm..i would says it is a most special monday for me~

1. my mom woke me up by calling my phone. frighten by the loud ringtone >.<|||

2. after my 1st class, wanna change all the snake's cage....i was stunt when seeing one of the ballie is dead.

3.the snake smell like cabbage which soak in the water for few hours....changing the cage was so scary, i scared i hurt the other ballie, so any small lil thing happened beside me will make me frighten.

4. when changing Ms.cincau's cage, the fat fat cincau slipped out from the hanger that i use to catch her....scared she bite me and scared i hurt her if i am too crassly. (she did a combo P in front of my cupboard!!!!! i think it is because i made her angry) .Wanna ask for help but dun dare to shout out>.< spend very very long time to comfort her and scoop her back in the cage *___*

back home after class, check whether the ballie is safe in the temporary paper box....hmm, it's still there (ahThan was warning me not to keep in paper box for too long , because it will run away)
dun care la ~ ballie very good boy , it wont make trouble for me (i was thinking that) but it is safer to keep her in proper cage~~so i went out and buy new cage~

5.come home again and call ahThan, while discussing something very exciting , i saw a snake NEAR THE BATHROOM ?! and and and it looks like ballie >.< heart beating very very fast...quickly open the paper box and check ~ hmm...where is ballie?! look back to the snake behind me....ok !confirm ,that is cute lil Ballie....spend quite awhile to catch him back.coz i scared i made him angry~~ phew.....

one Ballie ald dead , Cincau tried to excape from me summore T___T and the other Ballie nearly run out...
luckily cincau and Ballie are now safe in their cage >.<

got frighten so so so so many times .____. and sorry ahThan ... i hurt the snakes so many times ytd ....

No comments: