Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ballie + Cincau

-B.A.L.L.I.E -
ahThan lazy to give a official name for it ~ but if he did , i will also call it Ballie.
heheh...nice nice?  this is the one i chose ~pretty and nice pattern right? strong ! naughty!


 
so fat >.< triangle body with triangle head
oh no! his going to bite my camera...
 
-------------------------------
- C.I.N.C.A.U -
hehe...her official name is Nagini,(a very nice name)..
hahaha...the first time ahThan showed me her photo(2+years ago)
the first thing came into my mind was "OMG , SHE LOOKS LIKE CINCAU ,AND I FEEL LIKE DRINKING CINCAU NOW“ , thats why i started to call her cincau~
 
i like this photo , but cannot see Cincau clearly
-innocent look-
like to play with her head , ahThan always warn me not to play with it, see when she will bite me ....
muahaha...i think she wont bite kua ~

No comments: