Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

In Year 2011
First happy thing is "ahThan and i managed to maintain our relationship for a year " ! Yay!
I will treasure all the days we have together.

Then, I got transferred back to second level support around April where i do not need to work under a monster and able to work happily.

Celebrated my 23rd birthday with all my beloved friends and family in few days =.="( Semua berebut-rebut wanna celebrate with me)..

Around July, Knowledge exchange program was introduced and i got chosen from a few candidates after several interviews (well this proved that my performance is good,or else they wont choose me )..This also explain why I am in Germany now..

It was a hard time around August to October, because i couldn't accept the feeling of being apart soon with my family and ahThan.

During this knowledge exchange program (3 months) , I will be assigned in different departments and suppose to learn as much as i could and understand all the workload in other departments and then bring back the knowledge to Malaysia in order to reduce the knowledge gap between both countries.

I suffered from homesick + "Lovesick" within these period, but luckily ahThan and my family are very supportive, they encourage me when I'm down.
Being stressful, because all my colleagues are putting their hope on me, I was really scared that i couldn't absorb all the new knowledge within 3 months.

I never regret to accept this challenge, what I've learned is not only the knowledge in work, but also a new culture, language and community here. I'm glad to be given this opportunity. 

Well, not everyone in the world is lucky as i am.

I have big and sweet family , although we sometimes quarrel but we love each other very much.

I have a super duper good boyfriend, although he always bully me but he gives me all his Love without expecting any return.

I have bunch of intimate friends, although i do not have big quantity friends to hang around but i got good quality friends who always there for me when i need help.

I have a chance to travel and explore more at this young age,although i have to sacrifice a bit but i know this experience is rare and precious.

I have a second family in Germany ,although we don't really understand each other because of language barriers but they loves me and treated me as their own daughter and sister.

I had a great year in 2011, and i'm looking forward for a better 2012!
Happy New Year ! For those who reading this , I wish you all the best !

*Going home at 4th January , and the day will be our 2nd anniversary!! but i will be landed in Malaysia at 5th January >.< I can't wait to go home d... ok ok ~ i know i repeated this alot of times..gonna stop right here ..Grüße!

No comments: