Saturday, August 7, 2010

My dear Charlene

Charlene Goh , a best friend of mine has celebrated her 22nd birthday yesterday >.<
Let's all wish her H.A.P.P.Y   B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y ~

went to JAKEs cafe just now which located in bukit tinggi shell station(behind the burger king)
the food was nice~ the service can consider okay because they replaced my black glutinous dessert with a new one, although all the staffs seems bodoh bodoh >.<
LOL.

i felt damn proud because i managed to tipu Charlene !
she really believe that everybody were busy and dont want to celebrate with her >.<
wakakaka...we even have 2 unexpected guests ~~ ahThan and Jinyu's bear bear( i actually dunno his name ).....

- Durian cake from Taman Desa(treated by Jinyu, thanks yu) -
(p.s birthday girl who dun eat durian also like it ~)

Charlene,
Thank you for being my friend !
 and always free up your time for me to gossip with you ...
as return, you have 30 privilege-certificate..
which can call me up anytime and i'll be there for you!
 remember only 30 so use it wisely! 

No comments: