Friday, August 13, 2010

Convocation


07.08.2010
Renaissance Hotel

i was "almost-late" on that day just like in TARC convo, everytime also late.... 
was damn nervous! scared i couldn't register in time and cannot attend the convocation...
but daddy says" Dont worry la...They sure wait for you wan..they took your RM700 d"
now you all should know how i get the bad habit of being not punctual?

luckily i passed the guest ticket to ahThan and he managed to register for me and my parents before the registration time over..

reached there 12 sharp and being called to enter the hall for group photography.
i took the group photo for 2 times >.< hehehe ...because the photgrapher broke me and ahThan up !
it wasn't easy to squeeze in and find a place to stand...thought everything is ready but the photographer asked 20 person to go down to join group B..(ahThan was one of them)
T___T i managed to smuggle into group B ...muahahahaha...

mummy bought me a flower this time, because i told her i dont wanna borrow around from strangers when taking photos.. and surprisingly, aunty also buy me a bouquet of flowers...
damn happy ! i can take pic with MY flowers >.<

-see that? MY flowers !-

-instant graduates-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
conclusion:
i'm officially an adult.
nobody will transfer pocket money to my bank account every beginning of the month d.....

anyone want to sponsor me some pocket money?
i can pm you my mbb acc IMMEDIATELY ! LOL

gonna start work on next Monday..in MidValley...
so siapa siapa who jalan jalan in MidValley during lunch time can call me out ...
(But you treat ! i takda money lea~~~) LOL


wish me luck ! good luck to all my friends too...all the best !





2 comments:

schinto (Shinto) said...

congratz...
nice nya ~~~ every friends of mine are graduating...
but i still need to wait >.<

Fei Zi said...

how long more?
actually very fast wan....