Thursday, October 29, 2009

super-duper beautiful jelly cake

"do you want cake or cookies? i bake for you ~"
" it will be 1st time u baking cookies or cake?"
"yea!!"
"erm..then i would prefer jelly..that's the only thing u never do wrong...just mix with water ,boil it ..."bla bla bla


who said jelly is easy to do?!
LOL..asked ppls around me to teach me how to do jelly..
all of them also answered "very easy wan!!!read the instruction behind the jelly powder packet la"
=.=|||   nonsense ! nvm i do research myself ~~
googling the whole night for a beautiful jelly pics..
and i even sketched a structure of my "super-duper beautiful jelly cake"...


erm...hahaha...errr....errr
my super-duper beautiful jelly cake had FAILED ~

nvm ,i got plan B!
what is my plan B?! i also dunno~
dun care that much la...hehehe

lolz. used 2 days to finished the jelly cake...
becoz each layer have to wait 30-60 mins till it totally harden..
and u know la~my 60mins is 120mins...
so 10 layers =
120 *10=1200 min
1200/60=20 hours
(started on Monday mid-night and finished on Tuesday night)

-----





 
-easier to eat after breaking it into 2parts >.<-


P.S: i should learn how to bake cake ~~hehe...KuiLu's bday coming next , can bake one for her super-duper beautiful jelly cake...muahaha


2 comments:

akira said...

lol ... y i dun have de ? XD

Fei Zi said...

lol...becoz u got present lo ~