Monday, October 19, 2009

My long weekend ~~

eat eat and be happy ^^
lol...never stop eating when im home..
my mom always call me a camel!
(i used to eat alot in weekend when im home only,
n starve during weekdays in hostel..but now, i learned how to enjoy myself d)
lol ..yes yes , in these 4 days , 
i only eat and eat



Thursday(15/10)
woke up at 11++ , then go for nail art class..
after class went to pasar malam.
oh ya ! i ate curry puff...weeee ~~
(been asking ahThan to buy me a curry puff for the past 2 weeks..
haih..tak boleh harap wan..ask mummy better )

and and and , i ate sushi !!!!
sushi king having rm2 per plate offer last week ,
so i was so tempting to eat sushi,
mom called up daddy n told him that i wanted to eat sushi...
muahahaha...
daddy said "no problem ,dinner eat outside !"
ho ho ho !
we went Kinsahi ,  sit in VIP place ...
but the VIP place quite stuffy , have to take out shoe summore .
dun care la ~ can eat salmon ,everything's is worthy.





















(omg! damn happy) 


Friday (16/10)
what a tiring night , dreamt alot alot alot of things...
woke up with tired and blur mind
n was thinking "how come shuyi havent confirm the time with me ,
what if she ffk me again ?! what punishment i should do to them if they really ffk me"
hehe...maybe shuyi know that im thinking bout her ,
she called and informed me that they will reach my house after 10 mins !
(oh ok ~~10 min ~~ off the phone and wanted to sleep back , emmmm...did she said 10 mins?!)
jumped out from my bed and quickly brush my teeth n get ready >.<
lolz...
we went to KimGary















3 of us sat there for 3 hours >.< settled out breakfast + lunch + tea there...
  we just couldnt stop crapping ..hmmm i miss high school time ald~
oh ya ! oh ya !
was helping my dad to take passport pic at tat night..
and become white mice to let him practice some skill with his camera

-behind the scene-
(mummy and i cannot stop laughing when see him like tat)

Saturday(17/10)

hmm..nothing special happened in the morning and noon
wasted my time in fb game
went to play golf in the evening,
after golf,
we went Shah Alam for dinner.
the talkative restaurant owner talk bout her history for an hour..
stood in front of the restaurant and fed blood to mosquito >.<
second round!
we went to cousin's house for DURIAN! muahaha
(was kena caught when hiding myself in the study room n talking on the phone.
kena lectured by 2 pair of parents >.<)



















Sunday (18/10)
nothing much happened,
daddy went out early morning to attend the canon what what marathon...
wasted RM90 in Amante for signing an session of massage
Jamie came back from BBJ ,
and we had dinner together >.<
long time never eat together d... weeee~~
i LOVE my family  <3

No comments: