Friday, August 28, 2009

Ms.Cincau

WARNING ! Please don't read this post if you are afraid of snake (p.s to my mummy )


Everybody will open their eye O.o when they know i keeping a snake in my room..
and asked "why are you keeping it?"
hahaha....i also dunno why...at first, like the others i also afraid of it..
i just want to help my friend to keep it for some time until she get new home...
but now i love her...

when my friend told me that he's going to sell it away...
i was like "huh.....really?! pls dont......T___T "
(i treat her as my pet already...)
im glad that my friend changed his mind for selling her away...
she can continue staying with me now!!! weeee!!!

don't you think it's cool to have a snake as a pet?
they only need to be fed once a week or maybe a month ? (very cheap food cost, not like puppy food)
no need to send them for hair grooming ( grooming for puppy need rm25 per week)
its so easy to take care of them...just need to make sure they got water
but their poopoo is quite smelly ~~~

erm....actually i dont really know much about snake...
but you will get addicted when you explore more about them..trust me!
for more info http://jcmfcorner.blogspot.com/2009/05/snakessss.html (my friend's lil bloggie about his snakessss)

Qiang !Qiang !Qiang !qiang ~~~~
Ms.Cincau<3
-i love this photo-
she is sooooo FAT..isnt she?
(FYI, she grows so fast,because her owner fed 3 mices in a row last month....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eewwhhh....but her food is cute little white mice... =(
u should knoe who am i..haha

Fei Zi said...

???who are you?

this is food chain...
you also eating meat wart ~~

aurora said...

wah she grown so big d ^^

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Aiyoooo~~~ You know, the one that attracted me most is your nail colour!! So bright lah!! Somemore both people also with the same colour!!