Monday, August 3, 2009

blankout

all because of a N.A.P
i usually dun take nap in the afternoon,
but there's really something wrong with me
felt really really sleepy...

my sister were begging me to fetch her to sunway pyramid when i was sleeping..
(can drop her in sunway
pyramid on the way to setapak)

"NO WAY , go away !dun disturb me ! dun spoil my routine by your sudden plan!"
so , she told my mom she's not going out..
and my mom thought i'll be also staying at home...
-woke up-
-prepared myself-
-walk out from the house-

" eh?! kereta mana?"

i called my mom and she want me to go to my uncle's house to exchange the car with her.
"fine ! but i dunno how to go setapak using federal highway ...its too troublesome if i want to turn back into kesas highway from my uncle house"
"nvm~ i got G.P.S!!"

-on my way-
hmmm...lost my way few times.
so i called my friend for help
finally i got the way

BUT the GPS is making noise and keep on saying
"IMPOSSIBLE ,MAKE A U-TURN IN THE JUNCTION 300M AHEAD"
"hmmm?! so? "


i looked at the GPS (for while) and i bang something








myvi >> wira >> camry
chinese girl >> malay guy>> indian guy
1 malaysia ! one accident involve THREE races!

if i didnt sleep at that time,my sister wont told my mom she not going anywhere.
if my mom know that i'll be going out, she wont drove my car away
if she din drove the car away, i would be using kesas as usual.
if use kesas as usual , i wont use GPS to guide me the way
if im not using GPS ,i wont be lost for few times ~
AND I WONT STARE AT THE GPS INSTEAD OF THE CAR INFRONT!
------------


i really speechless when i found this my car while packing my stuff....
im not sure im smiling or starring at it when i saw it.
(the fish-fish clip, lost it since i own the car...rupa-rupanya it's in the car for 3 years!!!)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

JCMF said:
not bad.... at least now i said "told u so".
and u have learned a good lesson, dont trust GPS. they suck.
and they think they are right.

huisze said...

the wira so cham....

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

omg
have to concentrate while driing... >.<

Fei Zi said...

than:
u want to "told u so" how many times...
i will drive carefully next time( i swear!)

huisze:
ya~ haha

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 :
i tried to ....

Anonymous said...

from sufen,

omg! my car got accident twice in 2 days in a row...
1stly i got bang by a 4wd on monday night, break the light onli, so not so serious..then the next day morning my mum drove my car n got bang by another car..driver's door kemek sial! alamak!

NiChOlE said...

oh no...so unlucky...better careful next time...

Fei Zi said...

SuSu:
HUH?! so swey wan......both cases also kena bang.

Nichole:
hehe...after accident , will scared of car de , now only i know !

wk2u said...

that is why till now i also dont ever buy any GPS yet...
cause malaysia's highway always tukar here, tukar there... Very rich...
And those GPS company promise to update the map, but i never see any update ...

Anonymous said...

eh!!!drive safely next time...just dump the GPS...lol
take care urself le...better check up if u still feel pain in chest
from ky

Fei Zi said...

wk2u:
hehehe....the GPS will teman my psp ald..

ky:
if i press then only pain lea? also need to check up?
maybe is normal bruise only >.<

sun hui said...

really need to becareful next time....!!!

Anonymous said...

Siew Seen said:
I feel so sorry for you since this was not the first time u got accident.
The only funny thing was that you mentioned about "oneMalaysia"haha..
I donno how your mood likes when u were taking photo of the cars.
Never mind.If we can predict what happened to us, we r not human lo..so blame urself too much by saying "if...if.."
Next time b more careful k.
u r going to be more mature n expert driver next time.

Anonymous said...

Siew Seen said:
sorry correction here.."DONT blame urself too much by saying.."

Fei Zi said...

sunhui:
thanks for concern ..this few days cannot go out >.<
still having holiday? bring xiong xiong to my house and play la~

siewseen:
this can be consider as THE FIRST “serious" one..
i scared i become car-phobia only .. haha
thanks for those advice , really really ngam teng ~~muahaha