Saturday, June 20, 2009

My pathetic morning

woke up 6.30am to put put this morning ,
wanted to go back and sleep ,
and my daddy came in my room
"Want to go cycling? i cant sleep"
"oh ok" (thought just cycle in our housing area and come back)
woke up again and go get ready ~~

my daddy and mummy say long time never exercise wor ...
and want to see how ppl renovate their house
so cycle to ambang botanic >.< H A R?! my face turn green immediately....
but i already in their "pirate ship" !!!


my house >> botanic garden 1 round >> go to JJ roundabout >> ambang botanic 2 round >>come back from main road infront of JJ...

T__T my butt-butt now very pain ~~

6 comments:

michaelfoo said...

Hahaha! You can join Olympics after this =P

rex said...

seem like u will fit the costume if u keep on cycling like this everyday~ ^^

Fei Zi said...

Micheal,
i wish ....

Rex,
the costume better keep for Jonathan's new toy

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Hahaha.. got map somemore!! Hahahahahah~~~

akira said...

when wan do another 2nd round ? XD

Fei Zi said...

lene,
hahaha...this is call pro blogger..

akira,
wait until my butt-butt fully recover 1st ..haha