Monday, September 20, 2010

KahYee's Convo

i realized KY will call me everytime when she's in KL...
why? because i provide free accommodation!( only for VIP like her >.<)

the 1st thing she said is "KF ~ I'm in KL"
ha ha ! i already know what she wants..
but she never change her last minute attitude..
luckily my hostel keys was with me that day...
because i usually dont carry the keys around ~~
lucky sial budak ni....

-------------------------------------------
KY, her friend and ahThan met me up in MidValley and had dinner together in SweetChat ,
went there with my colleagues that afternoon,
i brought them there again coz i think the food there was ok ~
and everybody keep on saying "anywhere" "up to you" "whatever" but still never stop complaining hungry.




-KY's friend ~ Tiger !-

i heard that the food and service is much better last time...
and the set lunch promotion was only RM9.90 per set previously.
but they increased it to RM10.90 , RM12.90, RM15.90....
So , what i think about SweetChat? a "NO NO!" when lunch time...

--------------------------------------
21.08.2010
IMU
i was late that day ! yes again! 
being late is VERY NORMAL for me >.<
called KY a few times, but she never pick up, 
so i called SS, she picked up ! i was happily asking where is she so that i can go and find her....
hmm ~ SS was in session A, thats mean she went back ald >.<
(Sorry SS, anyway congrats for your graduation)
luckily i saw Tiger when i first enter the atrium...
abo , i cannot imagine , how to find a such tiny small lil (i never mention short) girl in a crowd.
hehe ~
-spot Kah Yee!-
--------------------------------------

after that , we went to Octopus for our late lunch , everybody's hungry after KY's Big day ~ (she very "dai pai", made everybody starve like hell) 
this was my second visit, the first time i went was in World Cup period
i wanted to eat Octopus so much ,so i googled for restaurant named Octopus...
the foods there is a lil bit pricey , but it's nice ~







i ordered Soba this time...and it's was a disappointment ! like "hot water and plain mee", i nearly add whole bottle of chili flakes in >.<
------------------------------------
the end ~ weeeee....
we are now ADULT together ~ who need to work to earn for our own expenses.

4 comments:

Siew Seen said...

Thanks for trying to look for me.Although I was disapointed that didnt manage to c u, Jonathan and KY, I was glad that u called me.
the food looks nice.Next time bring me makan ya! ^^

Fei Zi said...

Hahaha..can ~ when you're free call me up la ..but only available at dinner time >.<

vincent said...

only this kind of food pics won't make me drool.
HAH!

Fei Zi said...

dont you kind of sick of it?
ok la ok la , next time i eat more sushi...lol..

i want you to cook soba for me ~~
heheheh