Friday, May 7, 2010

take a break !

every beginning of the semester, 
i will tell myself "NO MORE LAST MINUTE WORK! its suffering"
after so many times telling myself that ~
after 12 semesters in Diploma and Degree...
im still doing last minute work ~
i'm a lazy girl....(i admit!)
i dont enjoy last minute work ,
its not perfect , it sometimes turns out to be rubbish .
i tried to start my assignments and study earlier.
but every time it will stuck at "introduction" page until 4days before the due date.

i need a body massage badly after this ~
Sufen promised me she will give me hand massage.
ahThan says he will sponsor me full body massage +reflexology if i can finish my FYP before him.
*looking for sponsorship* i need facial also ! hehehe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phew ...take a break !
2/5/2010
Jamie's birthday cake,choc indulgence was so nice ~
but too bad...she distributed it to her friends, and i cant get any extra slice.
so i asked ahThan to bring me to secret recipe before dinner...
i chose choc banana (????)
(hmm ~ i know its weird...im just like a pregnant lady when doing last minute work.)
(i ate something that i dun like ......chocolate @.@ eewww~~~)

-Chocolate Banana-
ahThan " eat here or take away?"
me "take away la..."
ahThan" eat here la...go find a seat"
me " huh?!" (* so many empty seats..why wanna find seat?*)
ahThan "GO FIND SEAT !"
me "oh ~~" (*frighten..he suddenly turn into monster*) 
(*walk away ~~)

i was o.O when i first saw the cake.
ahThan said "  Its a SIN ! to eat this fattening food.... FAT FAT !"

the waitress look at me at smile......
i wonder if she thinking the same thing or anot?!

nom nom nom nom ......
he likes to surprise me but then tease me at the same time ....
celaka !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/5/2010

(its kinda weird ...yea very weird...)
i feel like cooking lunch for ahThan ...
the last time i cooked for him was in February.
when he admitted to hospital ....

i wakes him up ...and told him the good news !
well ~ his expression is o.O ( expected !) 

- i named it "super-duper-yummy-macaroni- 

i prepared all the ingredients by my own ...
i became panic when i on the fire.
it was NOT under control.
ahThan quickly came in and help ~
hmmmm...correction * he came in to cook..i jadi helper*

me " u must love me more ! because i cooked for u"
ahThan opened his mouth and wanted counter back
me" that is why i love you soooooo much...u always cook for me <3"
ahThan *stunned* " hmm~ that was a good answer..."

Nom nom nom nom nom ~~~
Sedap !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
continue ur FYP ! oh ok ~~~ buh byeeee.

No comments: