Thursday, March 11, 2010

new year. new color.

Cameron oh Cameron...
a place that makes us think of strawberries...
a place that we need to hug each other to get warmness..
a place that we can buy C.H.E.A.P vegetables...(only if u know how to potong harga)
a place that we can sit down and enjoy the starry night ~
a place that we dun need aircond and fan all the times..


*picture taken by Jonathan*

-this should be edited, but i lazy la...tunggu ahThan to do- 
-Boh Tea plantation-

-by his sigma lens-
-the mamak's special !(hmmm...im craving for it nowww)-
-the girls-
i kinda miss that place now ~~

its so stuffy in my hostel ! they are painting the whole apartment..
so cannot open windows and doors >.< very bad air ventilation .....


well ~ i like that color they painted in my balcony..so harmony ~
hehehehe...

3 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

I wanted to go so badly~ but thankful that I didnt go as well because I totally forgotten that I have motion sickness.. hahaha.. xD

Next time!! Some other place!! =)

Fei Zi said...

LOL...have to wait till after June~
we go Bali ! or Phuket!

Anonymous said...

count me in!!!!!!!!!