Wednesday, May 27, 2009

F.E.D U.P

the main reason i'm hesitate for holding a party or not is ?
nobody attending the party
what did you all answer me ?
"DUN WORRY , for sure will go !"
how long i've been planning for my party?
more than a month
every few days in this period ,i'll keep asking "u sure u can come ha~i dun want to see 2-3 cats only in my party"
and what did u all answer ?
"dun ask again la..sure can see me in your party"

and WHY you all keep on ffk me WTHOUT A ACCEPTABLE REASON after i planned everything?
to see my dissapointed face?
to make me happy for few weeks and let me down before my party?

F.I.N.E!
i dont want to beg ppl to come my party...


for those who are attending ,
i really really appreciate it ...
THANK YOU~

3 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Wooooo~~ You appreciate me!! =)
Muahahahhahaaa.. ^^

rex said...

don worry lar ...
i am the one for sure will go 1~
no ffk~ i hate aeroplane~

Fei Zi said...

>.< you two very cute la....

hahaha...happy to have friends like you all ~~