Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i got my FIRST wisdom tooth ^^

MuaHaHaHa
i wouldnt realize it if i dun have ulcer ~~
today ,i want to put watermelon flost on my ulcer...
i open my mouth BIG BIG infront of my small mirrow
and OOPS!!
how come got one white white thing here...
takkan got one so big ulcer and i din feel anything one mah ~~~
then i put my finger in and touch touch
hard hard ~ and ...and....
is it a tooth?!
i showed my sister
she replied " your wisdom tooth la! haiyo..
yerr..your wisdom tooth also sengek one! need to extract la..."(wth! no need kua..she also had a sengek wisdom tooth and she have to cut it off in gov clinic ..very pain and scary wor according to how she described)
back to my wisdom tooth~~
i'm happy i got my FIRST wisdom tooth ^^
wakaka...
ppl said it will be painful,
but i dun feel anything right now~maybe few days later will pain>.< 
so lets see it got cause any pro to me anot ~
拭目以待!
nyek nyek nyek ~

4 comments:

ahYa said...

they also say will fever leh...
then u got fever or not?

Fei Zi said...

no wor ~
yerr...dun scare me la
you havent get wisdom tooth ar?

ahYa said...

er...i also not sure leh~
i can see a little bit lo~

Fei Zi said...

hahaha..so cute wan you~~
my ulcer more pain lo now...
=.="